This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How to automatically execute some commands when gdb starts
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Peng Yu <pengyu dot ut at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 17:09:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: How to automatically execute some commands when gdb starts
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 03:58:39PM -0600, Peng Yu wrote:
> Every time I start gdb, I'll use command "b main". I don't want to
> type it every time. Is there anyway to set up gdb by default it
> execute that command every time gdb starts?
Please, take a look at the manual. If this is not clear from the
manual, tell us where in the manual you looked. Under "Invocation"
-> "Invoking GDB" -> "Startup" is a description of the init file.
Searching for "start" in the index will send you there.