This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: *SPAM*Re: Memleaks?
- From: Fabian Cenedese <Cenedese at indel dot ch>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 08:29:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: *SPAM*Re: Memleaks?
- References: <20061030134510.GB5443@nevyn.them.org> <126.96.36.199.1.20061030123115.0185cec0@NT_SERVER> <20061030134510.GB5443@nevyn.them.org>
At 07:16 31.10.2006 -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 08:45:10AM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
>>On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 12:40:56PM +0100, Fabian Cenedese wrote:
>>> I admit that I used not a state-of-the-art gdb, but I don't think that
>>> this was changed recently. I'd be pleased if you can correct me.
>>> GNU gdb 6.2.50_2004-10-14-cvs
>>This is two years old; I can't really speculate on what has changed
>>since then. It may be simple memory leaks, or it may be something more
>FWIW, the current Cygwin version of gdb is 6.5+.
Which has the same errors.