Re: [rfc] "reset" / "create-inferior" commands

> > Any comments on this name?  I keep wanting the command, so I'd like to find
> > an acceptable name, and then I can go ahead and implement it.
>
> "restart" is good, IMHO.  Some alternative names we might consider:
> reinvoke, start-again.

The only nit I have with "restart" is that it implies that something
is already running. But I presume that the command could be used when
no process has been started yet, right? I would have liked
"start-process", but then it creates a completion collision with
"start".

"create-process" sounds more accurate to me.

--
Joel