This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: stack frame support in gdb
- From: teawater <teawater at gmail dot com>
- To: "Nathan Budovsky" <the_nb_man at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:21:19 +0800
- Subject: Re: stack frame support in gdb
- References: <email@example.com>
Maybe my document "Porting GDB (1) arch and frame
v0.4"(http://teawater.googlepages.com/epgdb1.pdf) can help you.
It talk something about frame.
On 7/26/06, Nathan Budovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I'm porting gdb for new architecture.
Where can I find in formation about frame unwinding
and other issues related to stack frame support in
Port for what HW architecture is closest to 'gdb
internal architectural guides', so I can use it as
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around