Re: shared library symbols not loaded automatically

Hi,
No it is the correct libc. Debugging works normally after the libraries are loaded.

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 08:12:56PM +0530, Kunal Parmar wrote:
Hi Daniel,
I am not clear how setting solib-absolute-prefix will solve this problem.
The manual says that it is used as a prefix for searching the libraries at runtime.
When I use the command sharedlibrary at the gdb prompt, the libraries are correctly loaded.
Doesn't this mean that I do not need to set the solib-absolute-prefix??

Not if they're the wrong libraries.

You may be loading literally "/lib/libc.so.6" on your host - an
i386 library.

-- Kunal Parmar Software Developer Codito Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.codito.com)