This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: 6.5 doesn't support mingw ?
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: luoyi dot ly at gmail dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:48:34 +0300
- Subject: Re: 6.5 doesn't support mingw ?
- References: <email@example.com> <20060714070916.GA1322@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:09:16 -0700
> From: Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: email@example.com
> > I've read from the NEWS that 6.5 version of gdb can support mingw-host,
> > but when I try to compile it, it give me the err msg:
> It only supports cross configurations hosted on mingw, unfortunately.
What is missing for it to support the native configuration?