Re: invoking GDB from FE and signals

> > 2) Danial is not asking you to send a signal to a pty, he is asking you
> > to send a signal to GDB's inferior *via* the pty, by using an ioctl
> > function and suggesting that code exists in EMACS to do just that.
>
> Whoa, that's interesting.

Just for FYI, GPS simple reused the code from Emacs, and it works great.
We where able to port it to new unix architectures with minimal amounts
or changes. So I would suggest trying to replace your code that uses
pipes, use the emacs code plugged in instead, and see where that gets
you. We have no problem sending interrupt events to GDB, even on Windows
and MacOS.

--
Joel