disassembly of section .call_table_text?

Hi,

i use v850-unknown-elf-insight on a Linux host to test some
ELF file that i've generated for that target.

When i single-step the instructions (on assembler level)
i get to a point where a certain instruction is executed that
changes the PC to point into a code table that contains
valid code.  But that code is not shown as disassembly.
Instead "insight" asks me to select the function that the
PC is in.

It looks like "insight" tries to tell what function the
actual PC belongs to.

Isn't it possible to just show the disassembly of this
address?  That would be just fine for me.

The code there is executed fine, i can tell this by the
PC and how the registers and memory change (and by looking
into the listing file).

Thanks for any hints,
Torsten.