This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: Building gdb from source
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Daniel Jacobowitz'" <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: "'Bruce Dubbs'" <bdubbs at linuxfromscratch dot org>, <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:39:42 +0100
- Subject: RE: Building gdb from source
On 07 April 2006 16:33, 'Daniel Jacobowitz' wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 04:25:55PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>> ? Is this because releases could be coming from branches that were
>> branched at very different times? Would it have been more reasonable if I
>> had said "releases that are based on roughly-contemporary branches"?
> But there are no such releases.
Ok, I give up, I haven't got the faintest idea what you're talking about. I
can't even parse that.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....