Re: GDB paper accepted for GCC summit

> Removed configureations
> 	HP/PA running BSD		6.1

Since its removal, this configuration has been reintroduced. Mark
maintains this IIRC.

> 5) What is 'multi-arch'?  The 'set processor command can be used with
>    PowerPC and the PowerPC 64-bit GDB can debug 64-bit or 32-bit
>    targets. (I have heard the latter refereed to as 'bi-arch').

This is my understanding:
multi-arch is a generalized form of biarch, the idea being that one gdb
binary can debug multiple targets. The most common form of this is a gdb
that can debug 32-bit and 64-bit binaries on the same machine, but
presumably one could build a gdb that can debug e.g. x86 targets
natively, and at the same time an embedded arm target. I don't know if
we are quite there yet though. Most of this work involves encapsulating
target specific operations into vectors that can be changed at runtime,
instead of having link-time bindings of those operations.

randolph