Re: gdb support for m32c?

> In the meantime I managed to build the m32c simulator from the CVS
> HEAD, and with that version I can now run simple C programs, and
> also some programs compiled via C from out high-level language So,
> I'm a happy user (for now)!

Like I said, the patches are minimal.  Example: shift counts bigger
than 16 are not properly truncated, a few more simulated hardware
bits, etc.

> I noticed, though, that the simulator can't handle argv input: it gives
> a null pointer reference.

There's no argv support.  Boards don't have command lines ;-)

I have a pile of r8c, m16c, and m32c boards on my desk.  I try to make
the simulator compatible with them, so I can run the same images on
both.

If you're interested in adding argv support, it might be a good idea
to wait for the gdb integration, since gdb needs to know how to set
argv also.