This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [Gdb-discuss] gdb-6.3 is the same as the gdb-6.3 on the Ada site?
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: John Walsh <high at linuxmail dot org>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:11:45 +0400
- Subject: Re: [Gdb-discuss] gdb-6.3 is the same as the gdb-6.3 on the Ada site?
- References: <20050111203317.BF1AA416118@ws5-2.us4.outblaze.com>
> I just noticed that the gdb on the Ada site
> (http://libre.act-europe.fr/GDB/) was updated to gdb-6.3. I was
> wondering if that is the same version as the regular gdb or if it was
> altered to support Ada features that the "regular" gdb-6.3 doesn't
It's not the same version. It contains the modifications that AdaCore
PS: I think a more appropriate mailing list for this question would
be gdb@, not gdb-discuss@.