This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: Does gdbserver support hardware watchpoints
- From: "Pradip Shah" <pcs at rrap-software dot com>
- To: "Daniel Jacobowitz" <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 01:12:05 +0530
- Subject: RE: Does gdbserver support hardware watchpoints
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 12:42:10AM +0530, Pradip Shah wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am implementing gdbserver for Analog Devices Blackfin
> > (blackfin.uclinux.org).
> > Is it possible to enable hardware watch point on gdbserver.
> > I read about Z3, but did not see any handling in gdbserver
> > sources.
> No. I think support was posted to gdb-patches last year some time, but
> it was never finished (I need to go look for that again).
Thanks. That would be great.
In the meanwhile, is there a way to disable hardware watchpoints by default.
Currently the only way I know requires a user to disable.
My gdb port does not support a native target - it is an embedded target.
> Daniel Jacobowitz