This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Does gdbserver support hardware watchpoints
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Pradip Shah <pcs at rrap-software dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:32:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: Does gdbserver support hardware watchpoints
- References: <NFBBLICMEMKBJPADMACBGEEPHOAA.email@example.com>
On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 12:42:10AM +0530, Pradip Shah wrote:
> I am implementing gdbserver for Analog Devices Blackfin
> Is it possible to enable hardware watch point on gdbserver.
> I read about Z3, but did not see any handling in gdbserver
No. I think support was posted to gdb-patches last year some time, but
it was never finished (I need to go look for that again).