This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb 6.x 'next' does not work on mips-linux/mipsel-linux
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Atsushi Nemoto <anemo at mba dot ocn dot ne dot jp>
- Cc: cagney at gnu dot org, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:11:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: gdb 6.x 'next' does not work on mips-linux/mipsel-linux
- References: <email@example.com> <41DAFCC7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 07:37:10PM +0900, Atsushi Nemoto wrote:
> >>>>> On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 15:29:59 -0500, Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org> said:
> >> I found PR#1716 (for gdb 6.1.1). Is this solved on gdb 6.3?
> cagney> Can you test/debug a mainline GDB? The MIPS code has been
> cagney> completely overhauled.
> I tried 20050104 weekly snapshot and it seems OK. Thank you.
> BTW, Daniel Jacobowitz told me that he know something about this
> problem. Daniel, the problem you mentioned was solved already in
I didn't know that, but it's great news! Probably Joel fixed it.