This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb 6.x 'next' does not work on mips-linux/mipsel-linux
- From: Atsushi Nemoto <anemo at mba dot ocn dot ne dot jp>
- To: cagney at gnu dot org
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, drow at false dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 19:37:10 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: gdb 6.x 'next' does not work on mips-linux/mipsel-linux
- References: <email@example.com><41DAFCC7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 15:29:59 -0500, Andrew Cagney <email@example.com> said:
>> I found PR#1716 (for gdb 6.1.1). Is this solved on gdb 6.3?
cagney> Can you test/debug a mainline GDB? The MIPS code has been
cagney> completely overhauled.
I tried 20050104 weekly snapshot and it seems OK. Thank you.
BTW, Daniel Jacobowitz told me that he know something about this
problem. Daniel, the problem you mentioned was solved already in