This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: does gdb support mips64 target while host in x86?
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- To: yinzhaohui at gmail dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 15:34:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: does gdb support mips64 target while host in x86?
- References: <41D220B1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
There's nothing technically stopping that combination from working.
However, as always, the more common debugger configurations (i.e, i386
GNU/Linux) tend to work better than the less common configurations.