This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: macros/726: Internal GDB errors with current GDB snapshots and -gdwarf2-3
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: jimb at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:29:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: macros/726: Internal GDB errors with current GDB snapshots and -gdwarf2-3
I think it's good to send the patch to gdb-patches as usual,
and then mail to gdb-gnats with a URL that points to the patch.
That means you have to for the patch to show up in the gdb-patches
archive, but that takes just a few seconds.