This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gcc HEAD moves line number directives -- gcc bug?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: drow at mvista dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:49:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc HEAD moves line number directives -- gcc bug?
- References: <200309020328.h823SW1F013673@duracef.shout.net>
On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 11:28:32PM -0400, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> Okay, then I won't file a gcc PR about the 'leal' insn moving up from line 24
> to line 23. I'm still kinda wary and sensitive about it though.
Go ahead and do file it, and mark it low priority. We might see
about marking new generated insns as "coming from" the insn for
which they are generated.