how to disable some gdb components

Hi everyone,

I may be being dense, but I can't figure out the right way to disable
certain parts of gdb when building it.  I tried the obvious things like
--without-tcl, but it still builds in this sub-directory.

My configure line is:

sh configure --prefix=/usr --host=$CROSS --target=$CROSS --disable-sim
--disable-tcl --enable-threads --enable-shared

CROSS=mipsel-linux and my gcc is spoofed to actually be $CROSS-gcc

I had a similar problem before when trying to disable dejagnu building,
but in the end I just moved the sub-directory to dejagnu.nobuild (which
is clearly just a hack).

I've spent a lot of time looking throught configure/configure.in, but I
can't figure it out.  I apologise if I've missed the blindingly obvious,
but I'd really appreaciate it if someone could tell me what the correct
way to do this is.

Many thanks, Stuart