This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
problem with fetch_link_map_offsets
- From: "Kris Warkentin" <kewarken at qnx dot com>
- To: "Gdb at Sources dot Redhat dot Com" <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:21:24 -0400
- Subject: problem with fetch_link_map_offsets
All of a sudden I'm getting a complaint about "No shared lib support for
this OS/ABI" from the new svr4_have_link_map_offsets function. When I
initialize my backend tdep file, I set the fetch_link_map_offsets function.
If I break on svr4_fetch_link_map_offsets, the first couple times I see that
flmo is set to my function, then the third time it's been set back to
legacy_fetch_link_map_offsets. I set a break on
set_solib_svr4_fetch_link_map_offsets and see it being called with my
function but it never gets called again between when I set it and when it
shows up as changed.
Can someone tell me where to set a watchpoint to catch the gdbarch data
being set? I'm still a little shakey on how that all works.