Re: Remote debuggind with gdb 5.3

Thanks for answering.
I'm using an ARM filesystem from Wearable group, and that doesn't have this file anywhere. I have them though on my host, in my toolchain directory (/opt/arm-linux/arm-linux/lib). I tried copying it to the /lib on my target, but then there were other files missing.

Is there a nicer way to get these files on the target filesystem?

Sorry for the basic questions, I'm new at embedded Linux.

Thanks,

Magdalena