Re: gdb Digest 24 Apr 2003 12:32:23 -0000 Issue 1153

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 10:32:08AM -0400, John S. Yates, Jr. wrote:
> [...]

I have patches for ARM and i386 to do this which were not in GDB 5.3; I
don't remember offhand whether or not they've been done since.  That's
just a time thing.

As far as I know PPC Linux core dumps should already work.  What
version of GDB are you using?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz