This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb Digest 24 Apr 2003 12:32:23 -0000 Issue 1153
- From: "John S. Yates, Jr." <jyates at netezza dot com>
- To: "gdb" <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:32:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdb Digest 24 Apr 2003 12:32:23 -0000 Issue 1153
- Organization: Netezza Corporation
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "John S. Yates, Jr." <jyates at netezza dot com>
----- Original Message -----
From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
Sent: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:17:16 -0400
Subject: Re: long long considered harmful?
> ... I went through this exact thing making core dumps
> work in a cross environment; ...
Having just modified gdb to allow me to examine ppc cores
on an x86 Linux host I am curious why if you have did this
work once it has not been incorporated into the standard
distribution. Is it that there are inherent architectural
issues or simply an issue of cycle and priorities?