This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: verification of remote program
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Jan Hoogerbrugge <hoogerbrugge at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:32:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: verification of remote program
- References: <Law9-F39JMLfSHmFssI000086fe@hotmail.com>
On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 10:55:37AM +0200, Jan Hoogerbrugge wrote:
> Several times I made the mistake to load a different program on the remote
> target than the program that I pass to gdb on the command line. This leads
> to wierd results. Is some sort of verification possible? For example,
> comparing text, data and bss sizes.
I've been planning to implement something along these lines to verify
shared libraries; just haven't had time to do it.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer