This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb/1180: gcc bug or gdb bug?
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:21:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdb/1180: gcc bug or gdb bug?
- References: <200304191548.h3JFmmJG017080@duracef.shout.net>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain writes:
> Hi guys,
> Can I get someone to look at gdb/1180 and say whether it's a
> gcc bug or a gdb bug?
> gcc changed its debugging output and gdb doesn't like the new output.
> I need to decide whether to file a PR against gcc about it.
> Michael C
> Whiney QA guy
This seems like a gcc debuginfo problem to me. There is a lexical
block for the innermost block but not for the middle one.