This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
gdb's communication to a process/libgdb?
- From: Smita <smita at cse dot ucsc dot edu>
- To: Smita <smita at soe dot ucsc dot edu>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:59:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: gdb's communication to a process/libgdb?
I am spawing a gdb process from my process and feeding to gdb an input
I want the parent process to be able to control this gdb process. For this
to happen, I want to communicate to the parent process that a breakpoint
has occurred when gdb stops at a breakpoint? Is it possible to to this?
There is something called libgdb. I am not sure if that can be used for
Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.