This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
commands after finish
- From: Smita <smita at cse dot ucsc dot edu>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at gnat dot com>
- Cc: Smita <smita at soe dot ucsc dot edu>, <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:31:07 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: commands after finish
Is there a way to specify commands when finish stops at the return
address? for example:
Q1: Is there a way to specify commands when fucntion1 returns after finish
Q2: If function1 calls another function then the finish command for
function won't take effect. Am I right?