This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Frame handling
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Jafa <jafa at silicondust dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:42:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: Frame handling
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have just checked out the trunk today and it looks like a number of the
ports are using the new frame handling approach.
The d10v is, it has zero deprecated methods. Since, at present, updates
are being pushed into this architecture first, you'll need to keep a
close eye on it.
Other architectures are creaping closer.
BTW - The stack-backtraces have a second problem as well... GDB is ment to
stop at 'main' but the symbol lookup fails. In the applications that I am
testing the symbol 'main' is a weak alias and this seams to be a general
problem in the symbol lookup.
Can you post the details (new thread)?