This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: dwarf2read.c doesn't produce LOC_COMPUTED_ARG
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>,gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:30:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: dwarf2read.c doesn't produce LOC_COMPUTED_ARG
On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 12:27 AM, Jim Blandy wrote:
I just realized that dwarf2read.c will produce LOC_COMPUTED symbols,
but not LOC_COMPUTED_ARG symbols. The case for
DW_TAG_formal_parameter in new_symbol doesn't call
var_decode_location; it does what it's always done.
Is there any reason for this, or was it just an oversight?The reason was that it was something that would be done *after* the
initial patch was in (in order to keep the initial patch smaller).
You know, like, say, now.