This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
dwarf2read.c doesn't produce LOC_COMPUTED_ARG
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 09 Apr 2003 23:27:27 -0500
- Subject: dwarf2read.c doesn't produce LOC_COMPUTED_ARG
I just realized that dwarf2read.c will produce LOC_COMPUTED symbols,
but not LOC_COMPUTED_ARG symbols. The case for
DW_TAG_formal_parameter in new_symbol doesn't call
var_decode_location; it does what it's always done.
Is there any reason for this, or was it just an oversight?