This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: deferred breakpoints
- From: "Kris Warkentin" <kewarken at qnx dot com>
- To: "Jason Molenda" <jmolenda at apple dot com>
- Cc: <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:51:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: deferred breakpoints
- References: <287F12C4-4945-11D7-91F7-003065BC3540@apple.com>
Looks like it might be a moot point. Deferred breakpoints are implementable
from the ide side of things just by keeping an internal list of breakpoints
and then attempting to apply them whenever there is a shlib event. Eclipse
keeps breakpoints associated with libs and apps in its metadata so they
persist across invocations so no special wiring in gdb will be required.