This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: deferred breakpoints
- From: Jason Molenda <jmolenda at apple dot com>
- To: Kris Warkentin <kewarken at qnx dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:58:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: deferred breakpoints
Our developers use the future-breaks a lot here at Apple, they work
well for the sort of problem you're looking at.
I'll see if I can do it with a newer version (the apple source is for
Our cvs repository is publicly readable. You have to register first,
which is lame but it's just an arbitrary token so they can gauge
Then you access it via pserver:
(the module to check out is "gdb").
Klee did the last merge with the FSF just a few weeks back, so these
are pretty current sources.