gdbserver relocation?

Hi,

I've been trying to get gdbserver working on the v850, and I'm wondering
the m68k port deals with the address offset between the symbol file and
the actual executable, since unlike in normal linux, the executable gets
relocated at runtime in uClinux in a user visible way.

Does gdb itself have a `set base address' command?  I saw the `section'
command, but it didn't seem to have any useful effect.

It seems to me that it has to be gdb that does the offseting, since
gdbserver doesn't know which values would need adjustment (e.g.,
returned register values).

Thanks,

-Miles
--
"Most attacks seem to take place at night, during a rainstorm, uphill,
 where four map sheets join."   -- Anon. British Officer in WW I