This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: random gdb.trace failures
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: David Carlton <carlton at math dot stanford dot edu>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 12:26:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: random gdb.trace failures
- References: <ro18yw92k57.fsf@jackfruit.Stanford.EDU>
On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 05:12:36PM -0800, David Carlton wrote:
> I've been seeing some intermittent failures on tests in gdb.trace
> today: gen_var_ref is complaining about a botched symbol. Has anybody
> else seen this? Should there be cases for LOC_COMPUTED and/or
> LOC_COMPUTED_ARG in that function?
They shouldn't be intermittent....
Yes, they're my fault. I was all set to go file a PR and kfail the
test, but upon thinking about it fixing it is probably pretty easy; I
bet it's just a DW_OP_register or DW_OP_fbreg that it's complaining
about... I'll look at it today.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer