This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: Adding MAC registers on H8300 Simulator [H8S/2600]
- From: "D.Venkatasubramanian, Noida" <dvenkat at noida dot hcltech dot com>
- To: Andrew Volkov <Andrew dot Volkov at transas dot com>, Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>, Petr Ledvina <ledvinap at n dot cz>
- Cc: gnuh8 at gnuh8 dot org dot uk, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 14:14:47 +0530
- Subject: RE: Adding MAC registers on H8300 Simulator [H8S/2600]
>> > Also, how do I make these registers conditionally
>> > displayed on GDB when the CPU is H8S/2600.
>> IIRC gdb knows only h8s target, so this could be quite difficult.
>Kazu, this question to you, remember our chat about new BFD target for
>I dont't add real MAC support to simulator, 'cause bumped same problem,
>only one solution I found - command to enable/disable MAC directly :(.
This is a pretty serious flaw on the present target definitions for the H8
probably, I could get the MAC registers to display for all H8S CPUs,
incorrect but still useful) as MAC instructions are beginning to be