RE: GDB 5.3 BUG Report for H8/300H and H8S

Hi,
One workaround to this problem is to use 'set remoteaddresssize 32' command.
Thanks to Petr Ledvina for his help.
Regards
Shrinivas

Free download of GNUSH and GNUH8 tool chains for Hitachi's SH and H8 Series.
The following site also offers free support to European customers.
Read more at http://www.kpit.com/products/support.htm
Latest versions of GNUSH and GNUH8 are released on January 1, 2003.