This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [maint] The GDB maintenance process
- From: ac131313 at redhat dot com (Andrew Cagney)
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:35:53 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [maint] The GDB maintenance process
> I've discussed this general situation with a (small) sampling of other GDB
> developers and contributors - enough to know that I'm not alone in my
> concerns. These aren't entirely my own words, either. I'll let other
> people take credit/blame for them if they want to, and if I've represented
> their opinions accurately.
I recall you rasing this previously with me but I don't recall
agreeing with your opinions (my concerns run along similar lines to
what Elena posted).
Normally political issues get discussed with the global maintainers
(so that the mailing lists can focus on technical discussion).
However, if you feel that it is better discussed here, then so be it.