This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [maint] The GDB maintenance process
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:58:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [maint] The GDB maintenance process
- References: <20030217180709.GA19866@nevyn.them.org>
On Feb 17, 1:07pm, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Right now, we use stricter policies to prevent problems which cause
> breakage. I think these policies are stifling us. Loosening them (and
> maybe adding a formal patch reversion policy) would let more people fix
> problems more easily, as they arise, without slowing development.