This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb 5.3 versus gdb HEAD%200302015
- From: David Carlton <carlton at math dot stanford dot edu>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 17 Feb 2003 09:03:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: gdb 5.3 versus gdb HEAD%200302015
- References: <200302170332.h1H3WYo00673@duracef.shout.net>
On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 21:32:34 -0600, Michael Elizabeth Chastain <email@example.com> said:
> . gdb.c++/virtfunc.exp: print pEe->D::vg()
> XFAIL -> FAIL
> XFAIL -> KFAIL
> Needs investigation.
> Probably gdb stayed the same and the test suite improved.
I'm curious: what shows up in gdb.log when you get FAIL here? I just
KFAILed the output I saw; I have no reason to believe that there
aren't other valid outputs that would manifest the same bug, however.
Certainly you should feel free to add more KFAIL branches to that test
if you wish; just send them all to the same PR.