This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb 5.3 versus gdb HEAD%200302015
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:50:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: gdb 5.3 versus gdb HEAD%200302015
- References: <200302171644.h1HGi3p12340@duracef.shout.net>
On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 10:44:03AM -0600, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> > Nope, there was no PR, just a patch when I noticed it. Besides, didn't
> > we want to only use PRs in the GDB database? This would be an
> > external/closed.
> Works for me. Heck, I think I argued for that position anyways!
> Unfortunately gdb_mi_test does not have a multi-armed form so
> I have to use a blunt setup_kfail.
> I'll go file an external/closed PR for this and then point the
> test case at it.
If you use a setup_kfail, won't it start showing up as a KPASS for all
of us with fixed GCCs?
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer