This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Configuring gdb for arm
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Imtiaz Sajwani <i_sajwani at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:36:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: Configuring gdb for arm
- References: <BAY1-F25cedZhotjCjW000046ce@hotmail.com>
On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 07:25:48PM +0000, Imtiaz Sajwani wrote:
> Daniel thanks for the help with gdbserver, I got it running on my target
> board with strong arm
> Have also build the gdb with --target=arm-unknown-linux, gdb seems to have
> no idea about a symbol table. Is there anything I need to do while
> building/running gdb for arm. Do I need my arm app on the host side??
Yes, you do.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer