This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Patch for arm-linux gdbserver
- From: "William A. Gatliff" <bgat at billgatliff dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:36:11 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch for arm-linux gdbserver
- Reply-to: bgat at billgatliff dot com
Do you have a quick recipe for building gdbserver?
I have an arm-linux toolchain installed, but I'm having to do a lot of
editing in the Makefile for gdbserver after configuring, to get my
search paths right. I haven't had a successful build yet.
This makes me suspicious that I'm doing something wrong...