This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: autoconfiscating top level directory -- info wanted
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:51:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: autoconfiscating top level directory -- info wanted
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0201251656400.19571-100000@nerodeguest>
[Redirecting to GDB list]
Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> My next patch is to autoconfiscate the remainder of the 'utils'
> directory. It *looks* like this is part of GDB, and so should be
> submitted to gdb-patches -- is this correct?
Yep, but before you spend too much on it, you should be aware
that the a29k has just been obsoleted, which means that the
code in utils/amd-udi and utils/msdos is obsolete too. The
programs in utils/sparclite are quite likely obsolete also,
check Fujitsu's website to see if they even still make the
boards in question. Even utils/wince is on the chopping block,
again because the support has been abandoned.
That leaves spu, which is my code and which I've been
considering making into a "real" GNU program that sits alongside
the other programs. Autoconfiscation of it would be worthwhile
and much appreciated.