This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Thread Support for remote debugging
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: "Sarnath K - CTD, Chennai." <k_sarnath at ctd dot hcltech dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:06:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: Thread Support for remote debugging
- References: <EF836A380096D511AD9000B0D021B527529B06@narmada.ctd.hcltech.com>
On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 02:37:20PM +0530, Sarnath K - CTD, Chennai. wrote:
> I have been browsing the mail archives for
> knowing the current state of thread support
> while doing remote debugging using GDB.
> Although a lot of discussions have happened,
> I am not able to find the current state of work
> in that area.
> I downloaded the latest GDB sources. It doesnt
> support thread commands during remote debugging.
> May I know what is the state of work in this area ?
> Is there any patch available for this ?
No, there isn't.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer