[Fwd: Cron <gdbadmin@sources> sh $HOME/ss/do-all-gdb-snapshots]

Eli,

FYI, you were right, CVS doesn't like you! :=)  I think I've tweeked
things on the branch.  The next update is in ~24 hrs so we'll find out then.
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdbadmin/2002-01/msg00019.html

Eli, Brian,

Should the FDL and ``Free Software Needs Free Documentation'' blurbs be
added to the GDB Internals Manual?  I don't expect the FSF to ever
publish the internals manual so it probably doesn't matter.

Also, should the main GDB manual include a printed copy of the GPL.
While probably not strictly needed I'm wondering if it should be
included for completeness.

(perhaphs I should just keep quiet :-)

Andrew