This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB arm-netbsd build failure.
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:21:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: GDB arm-netbsd build failure.
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> Yes, I checked in a fix for that this morning.
> If you update and it still doesn't work, please let me know.
That problem is now solved, thanks. But there is another one.
An arm-elf cross build now fails when building opcodes/arm-dis.c since the
one of the prototypes you added in elf-bfd.h uses pid_t, which isn't
defined at that point.