Re: gdb/mi: may i help ?

edmund vorauer writes:
 > hi,
 >
 > some of the documented gdb/mi commands
 > are not implemented;

Yes, correct.

 > is anyone actively working on them ?

Apple is using the MI interface for their gdb, so I think they are
probably working on it. There is a source drop of Apple's tree in
ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/gdb/contrib/apple/

 > if not, i'd like to take over this task;

That would be great, thanks.

 > please give me advice ...

Make sure you have an assignment in place with the FSF. Have a look at
http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/contribute/
for more information.

 > edi

Elena