This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Kesteven <Michael dot Kesteven at atnf dot CSIRO dot AU>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 09:49:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: init.c
- References: <200201030045.LAA05590@corfu.atnf.CSIRO.AU>
On Jan 3, 11:45am, Michael Kesteven wrote:
> I am running SUSE 7.2 linux on a DELL latitude. the compilers (cc, gcc,
> seem to work fine, but I am unable to get the gdb debugger to work:
> it complains of a missing init.c
> can you advise?
Which version of GDB are you using?
I think this problem has been fixed by:
2001-09-06 Kevin Buettner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* dbxread.c (process_one_symbol): Don't use error result from
* partial-stab.h (case 'F'): Likewise.
* partial-stab.h (case 'f'): Make SOFUN_ADDRESS_MAYBE_MISSING
code match that used for case 'F'. This fixes the divergence
that was introduced by my 1999-09-14 changes to partial-stab.h.
Anyway, this change is in both the current development sources as well
as GDB 5.1.