GDB & SCHED_RR

Hey people....

I have a Linux 2.4.8 system runnign GDB 5.0.  I am trying to debug a program
that starts all its threads using SCHED_RR and running the threads a
different priorities.

I wanted to ask this to see if I could get a good answer before writing up
any kind of bug.  So, is GDB supposed to be able to debug executables that
have Real Time threads?  Debug is a vague word, but my problem is that, when
GDB is started and my executable is run through GDB, it appears as though
the thread priorities are not being set up correctly.  The threads do not
seem to execute in the same order as when the executable is run standalone.

Thanks,
Adam Oldham

C. Adam Oldham              Marconi Commerce Systems Inc.
Software Engineer           7300 West Friendly Ave.
adam.oldham@marconi.com     Greensboro, NC 27420-2087
Phone : 336.547.5952        Fax   : 336.547.5079
This document contains confidential information of Marconi Commerce
Systems Inc.  In consideration of the receipt of this document, the
recipient agrees not to reproduce, copy, use or transmit this document
and/or the information contained herein, in whole or in part, or to
suffer such actions by others, for any purpose except with written
permission, first obtained, of Marconi Commerce Systems Inc., and
further agrees to surrender the same to Marconi Commerce Systems Inc.
upon demand.